Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Birthday Party!

I love parties – especially the kind where your guests can help prepare their own food :)

We are having a party for my middle-son’s 15th birthday tomorrow – complete with bonfire, s’mores and cake. In hopes of keeping the kitchen cool, I will be purchasing a few packs of hotdogs, which the partygoers will be able to roast on their own. I will also put together a salad and serve the other obvious sides (a.k.a. baked beans and chips). Yes, there will be photos – I have to, because you will want it for the salad recipe. So hang on for another day or two – the recipe is in the works!

1 comment:

  1. man i love them black olives, what no cucumbers?
    sorry Sandi got hungry and lost my mind, did them kids eat it all?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - please feel free to comment!