Friday, November 6, 2009

Seven Layer Bars

I have had Seven-Layer Bars before. I will say that the ones I had at work today were the best, though!

My friend Terri, made a pan of these for another one of our friend's birthday. Or should I say pre-birthday? It's really tomorrow, but that's alright. Bars are good anytime!

2 packs of graham crackers, crushed
2 sticks of butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1-1/3 cup flaked coconut
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Melt two sticks of butter, Add in crushed graham crackers. Mix well. Press graham cracker mix onto the bottom of a 9x13 pan ( don't grease the pan, but I use a glass one) .

Then sprinkle both flavors of chips and walnuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk over chips and walnuts- spread to cover evenly. Sprinkle coconut on top. Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please feel free to comment!